Transition to University One Day Workshop
Are you starting university in 2021? Not sure what to expect?
If you are studying at The University of Queensland in 2021 then UQ’s Transition to University Workshop run by UQ College is for you! It will help you understand the transition to the university environment and provide you with the awareness and skills to navigate the opportunities and pitfalls.
The one-day program focuses on:
- Strategies to succeed at university in your first year
- Understanding your learning strengths and the personal skills needed to be successful
- How university is different
- Support services available to you at UQ
- How to achieve an ideal balance between study, work and social commitments
Date: Wednesday 3rd or Thursday 4th February 2021
Time: 8.30am – 4.30pm
To Register: Online registration form
Enquiries: (07) 3346 8222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited places are available each day.