Best Foot Forward Registrations Open
February 2020 Best Foot Forward Workshops - Supporting Students to Transition to University
Are you starting university in 2020?
Not sure what to expect?
UQ College is offering students starting university in 2020 a one day workshop to assist in transitioning to university.
Our Best Foot Forward Program will assist you in transitioning to university through our tailored workshops. These workshops will help you understand the university environment and provide you with the awareness and skills to navigate the opportunities and pitfalls.
The one day workshop focuses on:
- Strategies to succeed at university in your first year;
- Understanding your learning strengths and the personal skills needed to be successful;
- How university is different;
- Support Services available to you at UQ;
- How to achieve an ideal balance between study, work and social commitments.
Workshop Dates: Tuesday 4th, Wednesday 5th or Thursday 6th February 2020
Cost: $120 with all resources provided
Time: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Location: Forgan Smith Building (Bldg 01) Room E107
For further Enquiries: 07 3346 8222 or email@example.com
Limited places are available for each day
To register for the Transition to University workshop please click on the button below labeled "Register for BFF".