Best Foot Forward
Best Foot Forward Workshops - Supporting Students to Transition to University
Are you starting university?
Not sure what to expect?
UQ College is offering students starting university in 2020 a one day workshop to assist in transitioning to university.
Our Best Foot Forward Program will assist you in transitioning to university through our tailored workshops. These workshops will help you understand the university environment and provide you with the awareness and skills to navigate the opportunities and pitfalls.
The one day workshop focuses on:
- Strategies to succeed at university in your first year;
- Understanding your learning strengths and the personal skills needed to be successful;
- How university is different;
- Support Services available to you at UQ;
- How to achieve an ideal balance between study, work and social commitments.
Workshop Dates: To be Advised.
For further Enquiries: 07 3346 8222 or email@example.com