UQ College is committed to quality teaching and learning for staff and students.
Quality is embedded in all of UQ College’s processes; we aim to apply quality assurance principles in all our activities in order to achieve excellent outcomes.
UQ College attests to the quality of its practices that are measured through a range of linked activities, including:
- regular academic reviews;
- a College wide planning framework to drive the operationalisation and achievement of key performance indicators within the core activity and supporting plans;
- an annual planning and review cycle;
- UQ College budget model;
- regular program and course evaluations, and external accreditation of professional programs;
- annual performance reviews of staff; and
- other improvement processes.
Access to UQ College Policies and Procedures can be requested through emailing: email@example.com